Friday 17 June 2011

I wIsH i KnOw

I wish I knew
What I was supposed to do.
There are so many questions
That I don't know the answers too.
There are choices that need to be made
There are things I just can't do.
In this life,
I need to start creating my own.
There's no way,
I can continue on like this.
Is there a chance
That I might make it through?
I wish I knew.
I can't stay here,
I need to move on.
There's so much, that needs to be done.
I've got to make this my life,
Something worth living for.
I might not know
What's to come,
But there is one thing I know
That's going to be, Im gonna miss you.
There is so much I need to learn
So much I can't do.
Yet I'm going to make it through.
Maybe one day,
I'll end up just like you,
I wish I knew.
This future holds much,
I'm not going to fight it anymore.
There's just too much to do.
I'm going to live my life
Just the way I want to.
I don't know what's going to happen,
I don't know where I'll be
I wish I knew
But I'll tell you something.
I'll somehow make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment